query("SELECT team_name, SUM(GrandTotal) FROM $usertable GROUP BY team_name ORDER BY SUM(GrandTotal)") as $row)
$total = $total + $row['SUM(GrandTotal)'];
|" . ucwords(strtolower($row['team_name'])) . "";
echo "||" . number_format($row['SUM(GrandTotal)'],2) . "";
echo "||" . number_format($total,2) . "";
Click on the button below to print out the brochure which includes the event waiver which all participants must sign.
Wags For Wheels Sponsorship Opportunities
For more information on sponsorship opportunities click on the link below:
Rules for Participation
- All dogs must wear current rabbies tags or have proof of vaccination
- An adult (over 18) must be in control of his/her dog at all times
- Dogs must be on a 6 foot or shorter leash at all times
- Each dog walker may only walk one dog
- For safety reasons, no animals other than dogs may participate in the event
- Only bring a dog if he or she will enjoy being around other people and dogs
- All walkers are welcome, with or without dogs
- Walk the course only if you and your dog are in adequate physical condition
- All participants must read and sign the event waiver
- Any unruly or aggressive dogs will be asked to leave
- Female dogs in season are not allowed to participate
- Clean up after your dog
- No tobacco or alcohol products are allowed at the event
How You Can Help
- Sign up as a walk participant. You are welcome to participate whether you will be walking with your dog or not.
If you are unable to join us at the walk please consider making a donation anyway. Please note: all participants must
read and agree to the rules of the event and sign an event waiver.
- Ask your friends, relatives, colleagues, acquaintances to support you by pledging to donate whatever amount they
feel comfortable with to recognize your efforts and help Meals on Wheels seniors. Set up a personal donation goal
and track your pledges.
- Place an ad in the event journal.
- Recognize your family pet or remember a beloved pet with a listing in the journal.
- Meals on Wheels is a 501(c)(3) and, as such, registration fees and ads placed in the journal are