For information on any of our job listings, please call (845) 624-6325 or fax your resume and cover sheet to (845) 624-6335, attention Human Resource Department.
Position: Community Outreach Coordinator
Part Time - 20 Hours Per Week
Summary Description of Position:
The Community Outreach Coordinator assists in the design and implementation of a plan to locate isolated and at risk elderly living in Rockland County. The Coordinator will assist in developing a plan/strategy for contacting various community agencies (private and government), churches, synagogues, hospitals, clubs, etc.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Initiative, maturity, creativity and sensitivity.
- Ability to communicate (speak and write) effectively.
- Awareness of community social service network and resources.
- Ability to keep accurate and timely records.
- College degree from an accredited college.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle to assure self-transportation.
If interested, contact Ilsa Svoboda at (845) 624-6325